As the last few weeks for nominations count down, the Girls Active Awards 2019 unveil some of the exclusive experiences that will be awarded to the winners later this year. One of the following experiences will be awarded, depending on location.
- Influencer Award: Harlequins Women, the professional rugby union side, will once again be delivering a fantastic prize for a Girls Active Award winner. The lucky individual will be invited to a home match to watch Harlequins compete in the Tyrells Premier 15s, meet Harlequins players and get a behind-the-scenes tour before watching the team play.
- Future Leader Award: Tickets and behind the scenes tour of the Gymnastics World Cup and Canoe Salon European Championships, which are being supported by UK Sport.
- Personal Growth Award: a behind the scenes experience and meet with Girls Active Ambassadors Lipa Nessa and Fadumo Olow as they host their ‘I think She’s Offside’ football podcast.
- Leader Award: The Telegraph will offer the winner a tour and introduction to the women’s sports editor, Anna Kessel, to find out more about how the media are changing the face of sports coverage for the better.
- Best Squad Award:Leisure provider Better, will be supporting the Girls Active Awards GLAM prize, offering a group of girls an amazing activity experience at one of their centres.
To be in with a chance of winning, nominate NOW